An individual membership in INCF costs 50 USD (regular) or 20 USD (student) per year and has a number of great benefits provided by INCF and our partners. INCF has recently joined FENS as a member society, and we are happy to now be able to offer our members the benefits associated with FENS (see below for details).
50 USD (regular) or 20 USD (student) per year
- Discounted registration fee for the INCF Assembly
- Discounted APC for submissions to NeuroCommons (% TBD) and F1000 (20%)
- A 1-year free premium account at protocols.io
- Priority access to training events and other INCF activities
- Possibility to suggest themes for the INCF Assembly
- Possibility to nominate members of certain INCF committees
- Discounted tuition for the FORCE11 Scholarly Communication Institute
- reduced registration rates for the FENS Forum, FRM and The Brain Conferences*
- free online access to the official FENS journal EJN and reduced subscription rates to the print edition*
- opportunity to apply for free abstract slots for the SfN meeting, linked to a reduced registration fee*
- attractive subscription rates to several leading neuroscience journals*
- scientific books at special rates*
- unlimited free submissions to the FENS Job Market page*
- access to Neuronline, the SfN online platform*
*benefit provided by FENS. Requires approval to share your information with FENS.
More benefits are currently under negotiation with our partners.