INCF believes that the underrepresented people should have all the same opportunities to display competency and excellence as anyone else. Sponsoring a member will enable us to do that. Please select the number of members you would like to sponsor and make the payment. The membership fee is applicable from the time of purchase until 2023-12-31.
Benefits of INCF membership
INCF membership comes with many benefits in addition to a discount on the INCF Assembly registration:
- Discounted APC for submissions to F1000 (20%)
- A 1-year free premium account at protocols.io
- Priority access to training events and other INCF activities
- Possibility to nominate members of certain INCF committees
- Discounted tuition for the FORCE11 Scholarly Communication Institute
- Reduced registration rates for the FENS Forum, FRM and The Brain Conferences*
- Free online access to the official FENS journal EJN and reduced subscription rates to the print edition*
- Opportunity to apply for free abstract slots for the SfN meeting, linked to a reduced registration fee*
- Attractive subscription rates to several leading neuroscience journals*
- Scientific books at special rates*
- Unlimited free submissions to the FENS Job Market page*
- Access to Neuronline, the SfN online platform*
*benefit provided by FENS. Requires approval to share your information with FENS.