Call for Investigator Presentations for Neuroinformatics 2020
We need your expertise!
The Program Committee for the INCF Congress on Neuroinformatics 2020 (Seattle, USA, 20 - 21 August 2020) is soliciting proposals for investigator presentations to complement keynote presentations from leaders in the field. Investigator presentations should explore the latest developments, challenges/opportunities, and the role of standards and best practices in advancing:
- Brain modeling to capture mechanisms underlying modern neuroscience datasets across spatial and temporal scales
- Brain-inspired AI and neuroscience insights from AI
- Modern ways of doing and sharing science
- Machine learning for data/image processing
- Extracting scientific information from large-scale data through neuroinformatics
- Translation to disorders and behavior
The INCF Congress on Neuroinformatics is the final event of the INCF Assembly, the annual gathering of the INCF network that provides a forum in which the neuroscience community can learn about the latest advancements in neuroinformatics, attend tutorials on the latest tools, methods, and neuroinformatics approaches, and interact with tool developers and infrastructure providers. It also serves as a forum where the neuroinformatics community comes together to acquire new skills, develop new technologies, and work collaboratively in Special Interest Groups and Working Groups.
- We recommend your title is clear and reflective of your presentation's content
- We also require 3 keywords to define your presentation. These should not include broad terms like “neuroinformatics” but be unique to your submission
- Your abstract should include why people should attend the talk and what they might get out of it
- All presenters will be expected to register as delegates and are eligible for the discounted/early bird rate
- Deadline for online submission: 10 February 2020
- Acceptance notification: 28 February 2020
- Presentation dates: 20 - 21 August 2020
Submit your investigator presentation abstract here latest February 10, 2020!
Abstract submission for demos and posters will be open in March 2020.