Application Scientist with focus on Neuroscience / Neuroimaging - Biomax Informatics AG6 July 2021
For more than 20 years, Biomax has been developing innovative software products and solutions based on a configurable, versatile and extensible knowledge management platform. Our customers from all areas of life science appreciate the simplicity and functional added value of the customized solutions.
At Biomax, we are 50 people who are highly committed and work together with high standards. We are: consistent, multi-cultural, communicative, trustworthy, appreciative, open, customer-oriented and willing to break new ground with our solutions.
To strengthen our project management department, we are looking for a for our location in Planegg near Munich as soon as possible:
"Application Scientist" (m/f/d) with focus on Neuroscience / Neuroimaging
- You create solutions for and with our customers.
- Decomposition and abstraction of complex biological or medical questions into realizable concepts
- Development of neuroimaging processing pipelines
- Multimodal integration of brain atlases
- Statistical analysis of brain data in clinical trials
- Processing of DTI, fMRI and EEG/MEG data
- Relevant academic training (PhD or Master's degree in computational neuroscience, neuroinformatics, neuroscience, or related fields) with strong knowledge in neuroimaging, PhD and first postdoctoral experience in neuroimaging is preferred
- Experience in a clinical or translational neuroscience setting
- Solid and broad knowledge of neuroimaging tools, processing pipelines, and brain atlases
- Good programming/scripting skills especially in Python or Matlab, Linux shell
- Experience with public databases such as HCP, UK Biobank, OpenNeuro or Allen Brain Atlas.
- Experience in project management is desirable
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken, basic German skills
- Quality awareness, ability to work in a team, creativity
- Willingness to travel to a small extent (10% of working hours) is required
- A varied, challenging and responsible job
- An organization with flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A challenging, technically interesting environment with international customers
- A pleasant working atmosphere and an attractive compensation package
- Independent work
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work in a home office
Does that sound good? Then send your complete application documents, specifying the position, to:
Biomax Informatics AG
Phone: +49 89 895574-0