2021 ISI/WSC Summer Course: Data Science and Predictive Analytics (June 16-17, 2021)2 April 2021
A 2-day Summer Course on Data Science and Predictive Analytics including computational neuroscience applications.
Intermediate to advanced data science training including collecting, managing, processing, interrogating, analyzing and interpreting complex health and biomedical datasets using R. Participants will gain skills and acquire a tool-chest of methods, software tools, and protocols that can be applied to a broad spectrum of Big Data problems. Will cover mathematical algorithms, statistical computing methods, software tools, health analytics, and discuss a number of driving motivational problems.
Download the flyer here and below is a quick summary:
• What: Two-day Data Science and Predictive Analytics (DSPA) Short Course
• Program: International Statistical Institute (ISI) and 2021 World Statistical Congress (WSC)
• Registration: https://www.isi-web.org/
• Venue: Virtual distance-based (URL link to join will be provided to registered participants)
• URL: https://wiki.socr.umich.edu/
• Dates/Times: Wed-Thu, June 16-17, 2021, 14.00-17.00, Central European Summer Time, CEST (UTC+2)