INCF Short course 2016
INCF is offering a two-day course "Introduction to Neuroinformatics"
Who should attend
The course is suitable for neuroscience researchers wishing to develop their interests in neuroinformatics as well as informatics researchers with a strong interest in neuroscience. A prerequisite for attending the course is a basic knowledge of neuroscience. The course is open to advanced students, postdoctoral researchers, and faculty members.
Registration is free, with lunch included.
- data analysis and neuronal coding
- databases and ontologies
- multiscale modeling
- dynamic field theory
- David Willshaw (Edinburgh, UK)
- GIacomo Indiveri (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Hayriye Cagnan (Oxford, UK)
- Yulia Sandamirskaya (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Roberto Toro (Paris, France)
- Gaute Einevoll (Ås, Norway)
- Marja-Leena Linne (Tampere, Finland)
31 August – 1 September
Application deadline was June 17, 2016.
For information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org