Connect with us
Stay up to date with INCF's activities - meet us at conferences and interact with us on social media!
There are several ways to stay in touch with INCF - we are present at a range of neuroscience conferences every year, meet us at our booth or connect with attending staff. You can also interact with us on various social media platforms.
- Rotman Research Conference, Toronto, Canada, 20-22 March. Helena Ledmyr represents INCF.
- RDA 9th Plenary Meeting, Barcelona, Spain, 5 - 7 April. Mathew Abrams and Chris Fitzpatrick represent INCF.
- Sage Assembly, Seattle, US, 20-22 April. Helena Ledmyr represents INCF.
- Nordic Neuroscience, Stockholm, Sweden, June 7 - 9. INCF hosts a booth. Helena Ledmyr and Mathew Abrams represent INCF.
- OHBM Annual Meeting, Vancouver, Canada, June 25 - 29. INCF will host a booth. Mathew Abrams represents INCF.
- OCNS Annual Meeting, Antwerp, Belgium, July 15 - 20. Maalin Sandström represents INCF.
- Neuroinformatics 2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, August 20-21. INCF's annual congress on neuroinformatics. Mathew Abrams, Malin Sandström, and Rosa Cusato-Sörnäs represent INCF.
- Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Washington DC, November 11 - 15. INCF hosts a booth. Helena Ledmyr, Mathew Abrams, and Malin Sandström represent INCF.
The INCF booth at SfN in Washington D.C. 2014
- Get notifications about our events and other activities, new publications in neuroinformatics research, and other community news on our Twitter account
- Find videos from the INCF Neuroinformatics Congress and short course in neuroinformatics on our YouTube channel
- News about INCF and our central activities can be found on our LinkedIn, Facebook and G+ accounts
- See photos from our activities on our Flickr channel
INCF Secretariat staff
The INCF Secretariat staff has expertise in neuroscience, data science, project management, development, communications, usability, finance, logistics, and administration.