Community mailing list posting policy
Accepted postings policy for the neuroinformatics community mailing list hosted by INCF
- Please sign up before posting - only list members are allowed to post.
- Postings should be in plain text without attachments.
- Please keep postings short. If your intended post is very long, it would be preferable to post a short version with e.g. an URL or contact email for more information.
- Postings should be of general interest and related to neuroinformatics (defined broadly, including all areas related to analysis of neuroscience data; such as experimental neuroscience, clinical neuroscience, neuropsychology, bioinformatics with a neuroscience component, modeling at all levels of abstraction, supercomputing infrastructure and data science.)
Specific subject rules:
- Meeting announcements may be posted twice; once to send out a call for papers, and once to remind non-authors about the registration deadline.
- Announcements of job openings in academia and industry are welcome. Please repost only if there are significant changes, such as the original application deadline being extended.
- Announcements of new or majorly updated software, databases, web portals etc are welcome, once per release or major update.
- Discussions are welcome as long as they are of general interest and kept in a constructive tone and format. Individual responses and requests should as a rule be directed to individual recipients, off-list.