Community mailing list
We host and moderate a mailing list for the global neuroinformatics community.
The mailing list is intended to support community interaction within and across all neuroscience fields where data are generated and analyzed; such as experimental neuroscience, clinical neuroscience, neuropsychology, bioinformatics with a neuroscience component, modeling at all levels of abstraction, supercomputing infrastructure and data science.
You are welcome to use this list to announce your job openings, conferences and courses.
Please read the postings policy. Suitable postings include, but are not limited to:
- Issues in neuroscience data integration including data sharing, atlases, ontologies and modeling
- Announcements of meetings, job openings and special issues
- Release announcements of software tools for neuroscience data analysis, visualization, modeling and simulation
- Collaborative neuroscience research tools and infrastructure
- Open access data, reproducible results and publications
- Big data analytics in neuroscience
- Scientific queries, discussions and calls for expertise