Abstract submission for Neuroinformatics 2017 is open!
The abstract submission for Neuroinformatics 2017 is now open and you can submit your abstract here, please submit before April 30.
You can submit your abstract as a poster, demo or investigator presentation and all accepted abstracts will be given a DOI.
The Program Committee will select 24, 20-minute investigator presentations from submitted abstracts with priority given to abstracts within any of the congress themes listed below:
- Informatics for brain modeling
- Science gateways and reproducible computing
- Collaborative neuroscience knowledge building tools
- Large-scale databasing and mega-analyses
- Knowledge infrastructure
- Data standards and reproducibility
- Machine learning and data mining
- Novel analytics for clinical data
Abstract submission is handle through the German Neuroinformatics Node (G-node)