INCF Special Interest Groups
INCF is looking to broaden community engagement through the creation of Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which are suggested and led by the community.
INCF gives support with group communications, coordination between groups, and assistance with logistics and outreach. All community members are welcome to be SIG members, regardless of their location in the world.
With SIGs, we aim to expand our core community, to be more responsive to new projects and changes in the domain, and to help community products have stronger impact in the neuroscience field. We look forward to offering our services and resources to neuroscientists worldwide.
Questions and proposals for new SIGs can be directed to Malin Sandström email@example.com.
The SIGs listed below are all active and open to new members. If you are interested in joining a SIG, please contact them on the listed address.
- Biophysically based Computational Models of Glial - Neuron Coupling
- Brain imaging informatics
- Brain Imaging Data Structure (BIDS)
- Ethical Data Distribution and Reuse
- Neuroimaging Data Model (NIDM)
- Neuroinformatics for Aging
- Neuroinformatics for Cell Types
- Open Publication
- Reproducibility & Best Practice in neuroimaging
- Reproducible Research and Open Neuroscience