Together with its collaborators, INCF organizes a number of events covering scientific topics as well as policy and funding. We also host social events during international conferences.
- March 21-23, Montréal, Canada: Workshop on making open neuroscience infrastructures interoperable.
- April 24, Stockholm, Sweden: Brain Summit 2018 - Towards the alignment of the large-scale brain initiatives in support of clinical data.
- June 17-21, Singapore: OHBM Annual Meeting: INCF is hosting the demo session.
- July 7-11, Berlin, Germany: FENS Forum - INCF hosts a booth and organizes a workshop in collaboration with HBP and the International Brain Initiative. More information coming soon.
- August 8-10, Montréal, Canada: The INCF Assembly, including a hackathon, The Virtual Brain workshop, the Open Source Brain workshop, and Neuroinformatics 2018.
- November 3-7, San Digo, USA: Neuroscience 2018: INCF hosts a booth with demo presentations, and a neuroinformatics social. More information to come.