University of Edinburgh MSc
- 55.950176 -3.187536
DescriptionThe school offers 5 masters (MSc) programmes, with a flexible, modular curriculum, allowing students to tailor the masters program to their particular interests.
Details available from provider
The School of Informatics offers about 50 courses at the Master's level, grouped into the following specialist areas:
- Analytical and Scientific Databases
- Bioinformatics, Systems and Synthetic Biology
- Computer Systems and Software Engineering
- Fundamentals of High Performance Computing Systems
- Intelligent Robotics
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Learning from Data
- Music Informatics
- Natural Language and Language Engineering
- Neural Computation and Neuroinformatics
- Theoretical Computer Science
The course is also available part-time, over 3 years.
Flexibility is a key aspect of the degree, encouraging students to choose from a wide range of courses delivered, taught both within and outwith the Informatics subject area.